Register your whole team/class for the same race or register individual members of your team for the race that suits them.
Video Tutorial: How to Register and Add Students
- Go to “Add Students.”
- To add individual student(s) one by one, fill in the fields under “Add Single Student.”
- To add large groups of students, click “Upload CSV”
- Download the CSV Template. Fill in the CSV fields and save the document
- Return to “Add a student.” Select the team you wish to upload the kids to via dropdown.
- Note: The CSV must include the race for each student:
- Enter “Full” for 1600 Minutes.
- Enter “Half” for 800 Minutes.
- Enter “10K” for 400 Minutes
- Upload Students (the completed CSV) and Click Save
- Go to “View Students” and select the Team via dropdown to ensure all members have been recorded
- Add additional/new batches of kids (or individual kids) to the team at any time using these instructions
- Review the list of your teams and number of students on each via “View Teams.” Add a new team at any time and follow the same instructions
Begin Logging Minutes on October 11
NEW FOR 2022 – Even after your child cross the Finish Line, they should Keep Reading to compete to be a State Champion! The child who reads the most minutes in each state from October 11-November 6 will be awarded this brand new championship.